Monday, November 5, 2012

I'm Okay

I'm okay. I have some pain and muscle spasms but I'm reluctantly taking the pain medication and getting through it. I wish I didn't have to take them, but I do. I feel like I think slowly.

I'm impatient to feel well. My headaches have been much better (narcotics?) but I tire very easily.

If you're curious, the incisions are 8-9 inches long. They run from the side of the sternum under my arms. I have quite a bit of numbness and the skin feels very tight right now, like I'm wearing a tank top that is way to small.  I know that will improve once I can do some exercises. 

Please excuse me if I repeat myself.

I miss my students and am looking forward to coming back to school. I know they're fine but still on my mind.

I appreciate your positive thoughts, prayers and encouragement. T.

No comments:

Post a Comment