Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hi!

Isn't God awesome??  I'm feeling fine. Of course I'm quite tender and the armpits are uncomfortable. Thank goodness for my magic button and ice packs.

As Shelly posted previously, the preliminary results indicate the lymph nodes are not involved.  I should have the final results in a few weeks.  This is very good news.   


Dr. Kiluk just stopped by with some students. He is so kind. Have you ever had a doctor tell you that he loves you? He told me a few times. I know he means as a child of God but it was so nice.  Everyone in the hospital seems to adore him. He treats everyone so kindly.  


I'm not thinking very quickly so I think I'll end this post.  Thank you all for your love and prayers.


Love, Terri 


P.s.  I'm wearing a tube top for the first time in my life!  It is pink with tiny roses and has Velcro down the front and acts as compression.  Dr. Kiluk said some people wear them w short shorts, haha.  I won't be sporting that look.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment